Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father’s Day Ideas

Father’s Day is this Sunday, so naturally, I turned to the queen of DIY, Martha Stewart, to get some ideas for things my kids could make this week for their Dad.  My favorites are quick, simple things my kids will enjoy making and can be proud of.  Here are my favorites:

Belt Rack

a98542_0601_gtr_xl

Father's Day Notepad

mld103351_0608_cube_xl

Date with Dad

a100079_sum03_card01_xl

Folded-Shirt Card

ft_jun04msl01_xl

Paper-Airplane Cards

gt_airplane01_xl

Magnet Bookmarks

mld102939_0607_booksmarks_xl

Retro Father's Day Clip-Art Labels

mld105719_0610_dad2_xl

Photo Bookmark

msl_jun06_bookmark_xl

Of course, I omitted the one the kids decided on….I don’t want to ruin any surprises for one special reader {love you, babe} :)  If you have any ideas of handmade, kid-friendly gifts, I’d love to hear about them!

3 comments:

  1. OOOO I like those... Love the little airplane cards, and the belt hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are making stepping stones for our dad! i have 4 kids. each kid gets to make a stone. i love the note pad idea! what a cheap and cute idea!! i love your blog btw!
    check my sister and i out at
    www.moddybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great ideas! Love that sweet little notepad.

    ReplyDelete