Friday, July 8, 2011

I Love Thrifting and Facebook

Pheonix

Hi friends!  Don’t forget tomorrow’s the big I Love Thrifting day!  Here’s the schedule again:

We’ll meet at 9:00 am at the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store in Mesa.

1. Habitat for Humanity ReStore - 1135 South Dobson Road, Mesa, AZ 85202

2. Deseret Industries - 1020 W Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210

3. Goodwill - 1046 S Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85210-4643

Then we’ll head over to Liberty Market in Gilbert for lunch.

I’ll be standing out front waiting to greet you bright and early wearing my I <3 thrifting t-shirt – maybe I’ll even do my hair for such a special occasion as this :)  If you purchased a shirt, don’t forget to upload your photo to Mr. Goodwill Hunting’s I Love Thrifting page.  I tried, I couldn’t figure it out :(

IMG_7036

Also, I finally started an official Natty by Design Facebook page!  I wish I was more tech savvy.  It took me forever just to figure out how to set it up!  Thank you to the 15 people who like Natty by Design!  What faithful friends: )  Talking about technical inadequacies, I also stink at the whole Twitter thing.  All the @ and # totally throw me for a loop.  Occasionally someone will send me a tweet and I can’t ever figure out how to respond.  I have vowed to track someone down who can give a quick run-thru. 

There was something else I was supposed to share too…hmmm…can’t remember now that I’m at the computer.  It’ll have to wait.

I sure hope I get to meet some of you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Should I drive my Accord or Penske:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun tomorrow! You look adorable. I'm popping over to your Facebook page now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those of us who don't live in Phoenix, I would love it if you'd do a post on how to find good used furniture! Like when are the best hours/days to go to goodwill? How do you find good stuff on craigslist? Yard sales?? Just a request. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty in that picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrifting too! It's so fun to find a great piece--and for cheap! Good luck tomorrow. Wish I could go. Have other commitments but would if I could. Just to let you know the word "Phoenix" in your heading is mis-spelled. The "o" and the "e" are switched. Not criticizing, just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man! Sucks that I just saw this tonight! I was going to ask you where you find your old pieces in need of pick me ups? And what's that awesome gray color paint in the picture of the white coat rack in your shop? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Tonya, I've been trying to find quality used furniture at a good price. Do you use thrift shops such as goodwill or savers? What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find goodwill and other thrift stores to be quite picked over. I have better luck with privately owned thrift stores and craigslist.

      Delete