Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Books

Saturday morning, my oldest daughter and I headed on a wild goose chase for the perfect vintage chair for my most recent makeover.  (My favorite makeover to date!  CANNOT wait to show you by the way, but first I have to find the chair).  We didn't find the perfect chair, but we did find a slew of vintage Reader's Digest books.  I wasted no time rearranging the sideboard in my dining room with my new finds.



The pattern on this one is my favorite.




I love the color they add!  Still disappointed that we didn't find the chair, but I'll take the books.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat!
    I love readers digest books! They are so stinkin amazing!!

    Get that chair so we can see the rest of the room!

    Love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old books! I'm totally with you on the patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love decorating with books! great stuff. i'm so glad we're local - i've had my eye on a few of your pieces and am excited to snatch some stuff up!

    teri
    www.bockting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your cute artichoke book-ends? I love those and have been looking for something that really isn't a book-end! They look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the new layout. did you do it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading readers digest books... Grammie had a lot. I like your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so fun! I found a whole hutch of Old Reader's Digests that were my grandmothers this summer and they are to die for! Come see the ones I found! http://joysoflifewithlucy.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-found-treasures.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color those books add! Good luck finding that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm REALLY jealous over your books right now! Love the color they bring to your table! Can't wait to see your makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books, I am a little jealous and want to find my own now. ~Marily

    ReplyDelete