Friday, January 27, 2012

Furniture inspiration

Any exciting plans for the weekend?  I loved hearing your thoughts on hunting and I'm sure many of you will be out on the prowl tomorrow!

I don't usually work on the weekends - it's an opportune time with Zac home to help with the kids, but I'm so darn lazy on Saturday.  I sort of putter around dabbling in things here and there, never really getting anything done.  The weekdays are so busy and then Sunday always feels hectic as well with church and meetings and such that Saturday feels like my only guilt-free lounge day.  Tomorrow is going to be a different story.  I have a garage full of client projects to turn out over the next couple weeks so the plan is to put in some good time on those.

Because of the burst of client projects, I've been seeking more color inspiration.  Here are some favorites.

10 comments:

  1. Designology InteriorsJanuary 28, 2012

    Love the head and *must have* that yellow dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN! That hot pink made my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dark, dark emerald on the first chest. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschöne Möbel haben sie hier!

    Nice furniture! I love the dresser! the color caught my eyes! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative post. The Pics show the home decoration.The decoration of home depend on home furniture quality.
    furniture home delivery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being new, I am always looking around online for articles to help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and beautiful dresser.Really awesome. I am totally impressed it look attractive furniture.
    Radiator Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! i am very impressed with your lovely post.. i am so glad to left comment on this..This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Furniture inspiration is given in the post here. Read to know more

    ReplyDelete