Friday, January 13, 2012

Washington Post feature

First, let me say THANK YOU for all your tips and well wishes with the potty training!  We had errands to run yesterday and ended up taking the day "off" with a pull-up so I'm hoping it didn't ruin any progress we'd made.  But we're back on the bandwagon today!  Geh.

My first week back to work hasn't felt nearly as productive as I had anticipated.  There are so many things I've avoided with the home and bills and such for the last 13 weeks that I spent much of my time this week catching up there.  I did manage to finish one client project, but I'm hopeful that next week I'll have some great pieces ready to share with you.

I was pleasantly surprised a couple days ago to be featured in the Washington Post along with another furniture refinisher here in Phoenix.


If you're interested, you can read the full article here.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! Hope you have a great weekend.
    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are also on AZCentral!

    http://www.azcentral.com/style/hfe/decor/articles/2012/01/11/20120111refurbishing-gives-old-furniture-new-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny because this morning I went online to read my local newspaper (Lowell, MA) and the same article was featured in the lifestyles section! I thought, hey! I know that woman ;)

    http://www.lowellsun.com/lifestyles/ci_19735082

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie, you are getting the best exposure! Congrats!

    I had a question off subject..do you ever spray your primer with your spray gun? If so, how do you thin it out? Or do you recommend just using the cans instead?

    Thanks! -Diane from Gilbert,AZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you and other stay at home working moms are getting recognized. Here's to our kids and getting to do what we enjoy....mommying and creating.

    Congrats on the article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an exciting accomplishment--now that's what i call starting the year off right! congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! Congratulations Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember waiting until my daughter was three to even attempt is. That same daughter toilet trained her 2 1/2 year old by having her run around bottomless when at home. For some reason that's supposed to be effective. Worked for them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember waiting until my daughter was three to even attempt is. That same daughter toilet trained her 2 1/2 year old by having her run around bottomless when at home. For some reason that's supposed to be effective. Worked for them.

    ReplyDelete