Thursday, June 14, 2012

favorite images.

When I'm busy, the first indulgence to go is pinterest.  I've been missing it.  I don't know why I enjoy zoning out and staring at computer screen so much.  But I do!

So today, when I put the kiddos down for their reading/rest/nap time, I indulged.  I know a lot of these get cycled around a bit, but there are a few of my favorites at the moment.

I love this purple table!
A wall of antique mirrors.
Black and white is always nice.
 via
I love this herringbone wall.  What a great way to add a pop of color to a room.
Mint and tangerine go so well together.





4 comments:

  1. Such eye candy! You have fabulous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 15, 2012

    Beautiful photos. Pinterest is so addicting! I'm also a fan of Houzz for decorating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I was scrolling down and got stunt after having the pieces of furniture. I loved all images particularly the white furniture with yellow pillow. I personally choose white furniture and white pillows as well but now would love to have yellow pillow at least for my kids. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete