Friday, August 10, 2012

highlights worth sharing

Highlights worth sharing…

This photoshop shortcut printable reference is beyond handy.
Nichole's blog is one I found myself scrolling though for hours when I originally found it.  She's only been blogging for a few months, but has already put out a wealth of useful information.

With three daughters and a son, who I want to raise to marry someone like this, I needed this reminder of what I need to be modeling.

Can I borrow this room for my house?

Last one.  An interview of yours truly is up on the Benjamin Moore blog today.  (Thanks, Jane)! 
Ok, the real last one.  I'll be here Tuesday and Wednesday…anyone else?

1 comment:

  1. I love that JK Rowling quote and I'm still so jealous about education week! Take notes for me!

    ReplyDelete