Friday, December 21, 2012

Furniture…Christmas style

I have a cold this week - boo.  This morning when Madeline came into my room to wake me up because she couldn't find socks (I haven't folded the laundry in a while…), I wailed, told her I was too tired to get out of bed and pulled the covers over my head.
Mom of the year, I tell you.
I can't wait for Christmas break!!!

On to more important things.  I did put together a round up of furniture - holiday style.  Lots of gold, green and red.








via 





And because I'm humble - some of my projects…




I guess I'd better go fold that laundry...

8 comments:

  1. Where do you g eat your milk paint? I am a huge fan of your blog and work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Old Fashioned Milk paint. Google it and on their website they have a page of retail locations.

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I'm sorry I meant where do you get it?? Or what brand is it?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see all of the holiday style pieces. All beautiful. I especially love your latest dresser in that gorgeous green. Hope you feel better soon and I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I pin one of these photos? Looking great are these furniture and just perfect for this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Just discovered your blog - so fun!! I used to do projects all the time, and am now just getting back into it. I was wondering if you had discovered any good spray paint available in vivid colours like the green and orange you used in these projects - I realize these weren't sprayed, at least I'm guessing they weren't, but I've been looking for a good line of spray paint in these great 70's ish colours.

    Added your address to my Google Reader, looking forward to seeing more of your projects in the future!
    :)
    Shonna
    yourapronstrings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AYKM? No socks...that doesn't even make the list. When you get to , no milk, forgot the snack when I was snack mom, or forgot today was picture day....you can officially call yourself mother of the year. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is very attractive post Furniture…Christmas style indeed.Would like to read a small more of this. Brilent post. gratitude for the heads-up...This blog post was very educational and well-informed.

    ReplyDelete