Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful Dad and to my sweet hubby.  I am so lucky to have such great men in my life!

For those of you late getting to your Father’s day gifts, I thought I’d quickly show you what we did.  They were fast, easy, economical and kid friendly.

I loved what I am Momma Hear Me Roar did here, so I followed her directions and made freezer-paper stenciled gifts for both.

My kids think it’s the greatest thing that their grandpa {my dad} is a rocket scientist.  I hear the cutest conversations between them where they pridefully boast about their “pop”.  They think he knows everything.  Madeline wrote out the sentence, Colby drew the rocket and everyone helped paint it.  Now he can pridefully display his grandchildren’s pride in t-shirt form :)

DSC_0034

DSC_0031DSC_0033DSC_0034

Zac has been into grilling lately, so we made him an apron he can wear while he stands out by the grill lookin’ all fine.  He’s grilling the steaks for dinner tonight :)

DSC_0040

2 comments:

  1. these turned out really cute!! i'm posting our father's day weekend tomorrow! btw..trips with kids are really hard..but, they are also super fun! we did a 6 day trip to San Diego last year with 9,6,3, and 2 month baby!!! we were nuts but, the memories were worth every penny/no sleep. have fun on your trip!
    www.moddybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful Father's Day gifts! How special and so meaningful being made by your kids. I hope your hubby had a happy Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete